Electrostatic Transfer Belt Description
The Electrostatic Transfer Belt is manufactured using an extrusion process from a semi-conductive carbon black filled Fluoropolymer with an equivalent internal diameter of 235mm.
The material composition of the belt shall be made from a polymer composition of Poly butylenes terephthalate, with carbon black as the semi-conductive filler. The Belt shall be seamless in construction. The material shall be an Poly butylenes terephthalate that meets all mechanical and electrical properties.
- Inner diameter：235±2mm
- Belt width ：250±2mm
- Belt thickness ：0.145±0.02mm
- Tensile Strength(ASTM D882) ：MD&TD 5kg/mm2 ↑
- Elongation Strength (ASTM D882) ： MD&TD 50%↓
- Elongation Module(ASTM D882) MD&TD 40kg/mm2 ↑
- Breaking Strength (ASTM D1938) MD&TD 2KG/mm ↑
- Belt Shrinkage(43.3℃,7 Days) ：﹤0.1%
- Volume Resistivity ：109~1011Ω.cm
- Surface Resistivity：109~1011Ω/□
Belt Assembly picture
Patient is in the process of applying, and will be available for marketing after certification approving.